MAGURA – Finest hydraulic components for bicycles and motorcycles – made in Germany! Expertise in high precision injection moulding.
YOUR ACTIVITIES – WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO
▪ Shared responsibility in the development and administration of the branch’s administrative processes
▪ Harmonisation of logistics and service processes with other colleagues
▪ Logistics processing of goods received
▪ Packaging and dispatch of ordered goods
▪ Communication with customers via e-mail and phone
▪ Processing of service cases involving eBike systems and other bicycle components
YOUR PROFILE – WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
▪ Concluded technical training with additional commercial qualification or comparable training
▪ Experience of logistics processes and well-developed technical understanding
▪ Experience of communicating with customers
▪ Competence in the use of the current Microsoft Office applications, experience of SAP R3 would be an advantage
▪ Knowledge of Dutch together with spoken and written German and/or English
▪ Organised approach to work, characterised by a willingness to take the initiative and a hands-on mentality
We are offering you a varied, exciting working environment, a true biker ambience, and structures that permit rapid decision-making. Our employees’ commitment and passion for top-quality products are our greatest asset in securing our position as a leading company in the industry.
We are offering you the opportunity to work at your own responsibility and initiative in a dynamic growth environment.
Are you interested and a team player with a biker’s heart?
Then please send us your complete application documents and your salary expectations, preferably in electronic PDF form – either in English or in German language.
For further information, please call us on +49 (0)7125-9694654 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!