- Help customers solve technical issues by phone or other channels;
- Create and maintain technical documentation about repairs and solutions for common issue;
- Organize technical training (on-and offline) for customers and colleagues;
- Prepare E-bikes for our company critical consumer tests (i.e. Consumentenbond, ANWB) to make sure we continue to be winners on all fronts;
- Participate in weekly meetings with R&D to improve the quality of our bikes and production process.
Who are you?
Because our company is growing fast you need to be flexible and able to easily switch between different tasks. It is important to have good analytical and organizational skills. You are result oriented and solution minded. You have excellent communication skills and able to work with different departments.
- You have graduated a Bachelors degree with a Technical background;
- You have 2 years’ experience in a similar position or proven affinity with the technical side of e-bikes;
- You are enthusiastic about mobility, cycling, innovation and durability;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Fluent in German.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- QWIC e-bike.
Up for a challenge?
Apply now and use the button below before 15th of December. If you have any questions you can call Sil Bartlema (recruiter) at 0641290479.